Thursday, October 1, 2009

Another joy of toddler time!


(disclaimer, yes I will finish my Jenn story at another time, but I wanted to post my little poem and a picture of the "greatest" Great niece anyone could be blessed with)


to Cate:

I'm sure Mommy and Daddy,

would prefer that I be neater,

but there's nothing quite as good,

as mash potatoes off the beater!

You see, I am a toddler,

therefore life could not be sweeter,

especially when I'm tastin',

mash potatoes off the beater!

(a poem by Aunt B for Cate)

2 comments:

The Riggs Family said...

I love it! Thanks! I am going to post on our blog too with the other mashed potato picture I have, but our computer is messed up. Hopefully it'll be fixed and I can post again this evening.

The Riggs Family said...

Hopefully we'll get to see you soon. If you find yourself with time to write, play along with the Honest Scrap award game on my latest blog post.