Sunday, June 6, 2010

In the good ol' Summertime...


We are underway for Summer 2010! We have managed to ease into the season with some family time over Memorial Day (did I mention we ADORE my great-niece Cate?)We would love to be closer to "home" (Cincinnati) to enjoy watching her grow and become such a little person. She has got oodles of personality already! Anytime we can be with her is delightful.
I am on a stay-cation this week in prep for our mini-vacay to Chicago for our big guy's Football University. Jenn and I are tagging along as Chi-town affords some sweet shopping and dining options. Jenn still wants to go to the American Doll Girl Cafe' as she has quite the collection from her youth and it would be fun and nostalgic. Every Christmas, Grannie Shook's granddaughters would spend hours dressing their American Girl dolls and playing together...what memories!
Must dash now to laundryland....Welcome Sweet Summer!

2 comments:

The Riggs Family said...

Enjoy your stay-cation and trip to Chicago. We had fun seeing you last weekend too. Cate is getting the Bitty Baby starter set for her 3rd birthday this year-- already ordered. :-) She'll have a baby of her own to take care of then.

The Riggs Family said...

Oopss...I got an error message when I tried to comment earlier, so I didn't think it had saved. Oh well.