Sunday, August 24, 2008

Friday Night Lights, Camera, and ACTION


Another season,

another reason,

to Celebrate.......

Friday, August 22, 2008 marked the kick-off (quite literally) to High School Football Season in Tallmadge. Our Blue Devils travelled north to Nordonia for our first game. Always an exciting event made all the more so by our Steve's inaugural start with VARSITY. I am certain I should be able to quote the positions he played throughout the game...but alas, I am still learning them. Bottom-line, when his "bottom" is on the "line," my concern is that he GET IN, GET IT DONE, AND GET OUT..all in one piece with minimal bumps and bruises. When Coach V. puts our # 45 in the game, my heart is right in there with him.

Saturday's JV game had Steve in on nearly every down. Here we go......

1 comment:

The Riggs Family said...

Go Steve! We're going to try to make it up for a game this fall!