Monday, July 21, 2008

Hi-Ho Hi-Ho it is back to work I go!!


No doubt about it, a stay-cation is as restful as a vacation anytime. With saddness I return to my 40 hour today after a primo 9 days away. Swimming, sunning even a gals night out to the Harbor Inn and not a tank of gas spent to do so. NE OH is very tolerable in July. The month wraps now with the traditional Summit County Fair. Being so close to the fairgrounds, I can hear the big ol' tractor pull from my patio. Sidenote on the kick-off to my week-off. As strange as it may sound, with my only sister just 10 miles north in Hudson, we very rarely are able to mesh our busy "MOM" schedules and just hang. Well, we did so at the 61st annual Italian Fest in Cuyahoga Falls the first Friday of my vacation. It was warm and crowded and we just walked about people watching and chatting. We heard a great local band, LaFavour play on the riverfront and stood in line for about a year so Amy could get a bite of dinner. It was fun and fulfilling to finally get out and hang out before she retreats south to Atlanta-forever! I know the Whites have enjoyed their time in this area and they will be leaving a bit of themselves behind with their "baby" Catherine enrolled at UA with our Jenn. "Oh how the years go by....." ~B~

No comments: